Thursday, March 12, 2015

Handcrafted & Hand-Milled - A Lovely Combination

I am very proud to share my latest creations! 

Handmilled Vanilla & Honey Soap

Made using my signature recipe of skin-loving oils and butters, this lightly-scented soap is given an extra boost of love with a generous amount of cocoa butter and local honey. A gentle line of mica takes this soap from luxurious to almost needlessly fancy. Almost.

Essentially Yours - Hand-Milled with Love

This beautiful soap is completely natural from start to finish. Made using my signature recipe, I infused my olive oil with alkanet root to give it its gorgeous violet color. I wanted to create a floral fragrance using essential oils, so I added a combination of lavender, geranium, and orange. The result is floral and heady - a perfect welcome to the gorgeous colors and fragrances that fill our senses this time of year. 

What is hand-milled soap? 
Hand-milled soap is soap that has been made once, shredded down and gently heated, enhanced with additional skin-loving oils and butters, and allowed to cure. The result is a soap that is every bit as luxurious as my signature soap - often moreso! 

(Because of the additional time and ingredients used to craft the soap, hand-milled soap is typically a little more expensive.)

No comments:

Post a Comment